Almighty Goddess of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Mistress
Kiri
is Offline

timeline

This timeline is an attempt to quantify the large scale, and often contradicting, events in the Marvel universe. While we are open to characterizations based on the cinematic universe, please understand that the MCU timelien of events is not official here.

DECEMBER
  • Following the December 7th attack on Pearl Harbor, the United States officially enters World War II as a member of the Allies.

JUNE
23rd
  • Steve Rogers becomes the first patient to undergo the Super Soldier procedure. Dr. Erskine is murdered at the scene, leaving the Super Soldier program without any means to continue. The program is subsequently shut down by the United States government.

MAY
8th
  • World War II officially ends. Captain America is declared Missing In Action.

DECEMBER
16th
  • Howard and Maria Stark die in car accident in Long Island.

MARCH
16th
  • The awakening of a powerful new mutant nearly destroys the city of Sheridan, Wyoming. Government officials worldwide beging enacting measures of mutant containment using specialized facilities to attempt and keep the mutant situation undercover. The incident is covered up as a failure at a nuclear power plant and the area is put under heavy containment.
AUGUST
16th
  • Exactly six months after the mutant containment began, synchronized attacks on the facilities free any detained mutants. Simultaneously, a White House press conference is hijacked by a mutant faction led by a man going by the name of Magneto.
17th
  • Xavier and his assosciates are released from government custody. In response to heated debates about mutants being among humans, Charles Xavier begins acting as a de facto representative of mutants to attempt and spread awareness and messages of peace. Many modern historians refer to these events as the beginning of the Mutant Rights era.

MARCH
12th
  • After an underground testing facility using mutants for research subjects is publicized, American mutants peacefully march on The White House demand they be recognized and given legal rights to prevent such atrocities.
APRIL
14th
  • Plane wreckage is discovered buried in ice in the Arctic circle. Historians would later confirm that the plane was the lost Valkyrie.
MAY
4th
  • An interstellar portal opens above New York City, releasing an alien invasion force or unkown origin. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Avengers respond immediately, but due to the massive size of the incident many vigilantes and powered individuals in the city also respond to the threats.
SEPTEMBER
23rd
  • Following peaceful protests and talks, mutants are recognized legally as a new branch on the evolutionary chain, but in many countries laws surrounding their use in medical or scientific research remain vague at best.

APRIL
28th
  • The Avengers raid a HYDRA base in Sokovia, where humans experiments were done. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff escape. In the following days, HYDRA tried to recover the twins, eventually using the civilian population of Sokovia as bait. The Avengers succeed in stopping them, but Pietro is killed in combat. Wanda Maximoff returns to the U.S. with the Avengers, as a recruit.

OCTOBER
5th
  • An underwater explosion rocks the Los Angeles coastline, causing extensive damage and injuries. Investigations into the incident soon revealed that six prominent families in the city were leaders of a large-scale crime organization known as The Pride. While the parents were confirmed as deceased, the children of the families are still missing.
PM
^
Kiri
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 12:03 AM
Kiri
Almighty Goddess of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Mistress
Kiri
is Offline

Submissions
This is where you, our great members, have the opportunity to suggest what you believe is a pivotal moment in the history of the WYAT-verse and our characters knowledge of the past! There are a few questions I ask myself when deciding what would make the timeline:
  • Was this event news-worthy, and on what scale. Local, state, national, or global?
  • Was this event enough of public interest to possibly become viral content online? Example: amateur footage of a new superhero everyone is tweeting/blogging about.
  • Was this event something that S.H.I.E.L.D. or any other government agency would have promptly come in to sweep under the rug before it could reach public knowledge?

Please consider these when you brainstorm your ideas for submissions. Any and all first appearances of your characters that could have been public enough to be caught on camera or video are strongly suggested! We want to represent all of our lovely members on this list as much as possible! Even unidentified sightings are encouraged!

Here is the code that is to be messaged directly to Kiri for consideration.

CODE

[b]Date:[/b]

[b]Event:[/b]

[b]Why this event is significant:[/b]

Amendments
Do you wish to change an event relative to your character's history? Do you see a date I've chosen for an event that you wish to challenge? This is where you can submit these! During the construction of this timeline I not only scoured through hours of footage, zoomed in on screen-captures to find dates, and used context clues given in dialogue by characters to try and determine when events happened in relation to each other. Many of these films and timelines had blatant contradictions and obvious errors (Such as fan timelines claiming it was Winter, when people in New York were wearing shorts and tank tops).

If you strongly feel my judgement was inaccurate, please feel free to contact Kiri directly using this form. I do love a good, clean debate! Please note that anything that is on this list as a direct result of one of our member's character's history would need to involve the player in the process, as they ultimately have control over their character's past.

CODE

[b]Event being amended:[/b]

[b]Suggested date change:[/b]

[b]Justification for challenging:[/b] (Only needed if you're suggesting an event is incorrectly represented. As I did extensive comparing of as much source material I could get my hands on, I would like to see some evidence to support your claim. Screen-capture showing a date, MCU-connected comic panel, official Marvel statement, etc. I've poured over countless fan-curated timelines online and as they all contradict each other I hold little faith in their accuracy)

Any other questions, comments, concerns, or cookie rewards for this timeline can also be directed to Kiri.
Despite her being awful and forgetting to post up the submission forms eons ago
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw.
cfs by black @ code, cts by ree @ shine, cps by sidhe @ shine,
collapsible script by Kismet @ RPG-Directory, code box script by nicole @ shine.
sidebar tabs, skin edits, and templates made by kiko exclusively for wyat.

Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites