shared staff account
APP
PLOT
n/a
they/them
staff team
is Offline

member directory
Below you'll find the site's lovely members and the characters they play! Copy the code below and post it as a reply to this thread, and every time you add a character to your arsenal, don't forget to update your post!

CODE
[POST2=OOC NAME]
optional intro, if you want to put something here, it's not mandatory
[MEMBER=IMAGE HERE]@[Username here] | member group[/MEMBER][/POST2]

To add a character:

CODE
[MEMBER=IMAGE HERE]@[Username here] | member group[/MEMBER]
PM
^
Kiri
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 06:10 PM
Kiri
Almighty Goddess of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Mistress
Kiri
is Offline

Kiri

Hello, my loves! I'm your resident child of darkness, Kiri. Geeky from the start, I grew up on sci-fi and comics—and I never looked back.

For some random facts: I have two cats, I also have a dwarf rabbit named Thor. I'm a proud Eurasian mix and will fangirl over all the Asian-American heroes like nobody's business. Spidey has accusingly called me Wade to my face after I made a particularly bad pun, so I guess he's my spirit animal. I've started to discover I have an unhealthy obsession with doodling characters from the Marvel-verse. I hope I can have enough time to make dumb mini-comics of moments on the board because I get very invested in plots and can't wait to see how Write You A Tragedy grows! I probably will end up with way more characters than I keep telling myself I'll limit it to, they're already queuing up in my head.

I make up one half of the admin team, so I'm always here for questions and plotting! I do come on at odd hours, but a PM to my account will ping my cellphone and I'll pop right on in if I wasn't already lurking about. Let me love you all <3

Nico Minoru | superhuman

Mantis | alien

Tabitha Smith | mutant

PM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 06:15 PM
Human
APP
PLOT
he/him
Kiko
is Offline

KIKO
Howdy! I'm Kiko, the resident inducer of sadness and feels. I'm a twenty-four year old software tester, so I end up messing around with coding a lot of the time and being stupid picky about templates. I'm also an amateur artist and vidder, and I'm kind of obsessed with Marvel as a whole.

Speaking of which, I was introduced to the Marvel fandom through the movies. Iron Man sucked me in, and then Winter Soldier absorbed my soul. I cry about Bucky Barnes a lot (and I make the people around me cry too), and I was recently converted to the church of Hawkeye by Matt Fraction's comics.

I generally have an army of characters that's ever-growing, and I'm basically always game for plots and posts. If you ever want to chat, I'm generally stalking the cbox (unless I'm working or it's an ungodly hour at night in CST).

Billy Kaplan | mutant

Clint Barton | human
PM
^
Kurt Wagner
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 07:09 PM
Kurt Wagner
Nightcrawler
Mutant
APP
PLOT
Twenty Five
Him/His
Ithi
is Offline

Ithi

Heya howdy hey, Ithi here. 31 going on 32 in about a month from the time of writing. Hit me with a PM if you prefer to keep your diabolical machinations private.

Kurt Wagner | Mutant

PM
^
Molly Hayes
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 10:45 PM
Mutant
APP
PLOT
she/her
Sprite
is Offline

Sprite

A lover of food and watching Food Network shows. I am pretty talkative and willing to plot with anyone. I work at steakhouse, so if i am tired i apologize for that.

Molly Hayes | Mutant
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 07:30 AM
Wanda Maximoff
Scarlet Witch
Mutant
APP
PLOT
She / Her
Storm
is Offline

STORM

I'm not good at these. Just know that plots with me probably mean sadness, a lot of feels, and terrible shenanigans. You can bribe me with chocolate, all sorts of nerdy/geeky stuff (specially Star Wars), alternative universes, DnD versions of Marvel characters [or any other fandom, probably], and promises of suffering and sorrow for our characters. You've been warned - and you will send me all your plots *Jedi mind trick*.

Elektra Natchios | superhuman

PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 09:57 AM
Victor Creed
Sabretooth
Mutant
APP
PLOT
His/Him/He
Sabe
is Offline

SABE

I'm going to get this over as quickly as possible because I don't do intros well. Unless I've managed to sucker you into adding me on Skype or Discord., in which case, its too late, you're stuck with me until an astrological body smashes me in the face.

Also, if someone doesnt stop me, I could end up talking forever.

Victor Creed | mutant

Johnny Blaze | superhuman

Hank McCoy | mutant

PM
^
Logan
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 10:28 AM
Logan
Wolverine
Mutant
APP
PLOT
He/Him/His
asdfg
is Offline

asdfg

Hi, I'm asdfg. I love plotting with everyone and all my characters deeply deserve to be punched in the face. Most of them don't even care, really. Just go ahead and do it, it will be hilarious.

Logan | mutant

Reed Richards | superhuman

PM
^
Bucky Barnes
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 05:36 PM
Bucky Barnes
Winter Soldier
Superhuman
APP
PLOT
He/Him
Enver
is Offline

Enver

Just your average, fiercely loyal protector of James Buchanan Barnes. I blame my entire obsession of Marvel on Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Sebastian's thighs of betrayal the epic action scenes. I'm also terrified of Infinity War and 10/10 won't make it out of the theatre alive. Also, don't even get me started on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D because every single one of them needs protection and a warm blanket. That is all, hope to see you around~

P.S: Bucky is NOT a villain.

Bucky Barnes | Superhuman
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw.
cfs by black @ code, cts by ree @ shine, cps by sidhe @ shine,
collapsible script by Kismet @ RPG-Directory, code box script by nicole @ shine.
sidebar tabs, skin edits, and templates made by kiko exclusively for wyat.

Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites