APP
PLOT
Twenty-Four
He
Web guy
is Offline

PETER PARKER
25 | superhuman | Spider-Man

Classis story of a nerd getting bitten by a spider and getting super powers. Peter has come a long way from those awkward days in high school. Now a veteran hero with his very own job at a laboratory, things are looking up for the kid from queens in a good way.

SCOTT SUMMERS
27| mutant | Cyclops

One of the many mutants that have had a hard time in life. After losing his parents in a plane accident and then leaving his brother for him to have a better life, Scott’s powers came in a burst of catastrophe, leading him to being picked up by Weapon X. After years of fighting against is will, he escaped with the help of Charles Xavier, whom he reluctantly agreed to help for the time being.

DOREEN GREEN
19 | superhuman | Squirrel Girl

Doreen Green, five foot two and not a single inch mean. Doreen has always been different since birth, but that never got in her way. In fact, it’s what set her apart in the most spectacular way. Not shying away from her gifts, she proudly flounces about as the new hero on the scene, Squirrel Girl.

CHASE STEIN
18 | human | Talkback

The eldest and shadiest of the Runaways, Chase is the thickheaded jock who supports his family by any means necessary.

STEPHEN STRANGE
57 | superhuman | Doctor Strange

Injured surgeon turned sorcerer supreme, it was a long road of study for the doctor, but he now lives as the leading expert of magic on Earth and the man who works hard to keep mystical threats from getting out of hand.

PM
^
Logan
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 04:30 PM
Logan
Wolverine
Mutant
APP
PLOT
He/Him/His
asdfg
is Offline

LOGAN & Peter Parker

You know, squishy bug, sometimes people have good reasons to kill other people. Doesn't make them the bad guy.

Weapon X, huh? Logan does know that name. He will absolutely be the one to say it first, because he's too old for secrecy anymore, but it will be fun to see how Scott reacts to that.

BARNEY & Chase Stein

So, when you say "any means", does that include hard work? Because Barney knows who's always hiring.

Question: what's Dr. Strange's opinion on bringing people back from the dead? Because his apprentice might have done a thing. And that thing is very concerned about his poor sister hanging out with some old guy putting weird ideas into her head.

Reed is with S.W.O.R.D. now, which gives him a lot more information to work with, and also a lot more work to do. I'm not sure who knows of Strange's existence, but I'm guessing magic does not make their safety precautions happy.
[TITLE][/TITLE]
PM
^
Spidey
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 07:15 PM
Spidey
High Priest of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Twenty-Four
He
Web guy
is Offline

Peter and Logan

Well, grumpy ferret, there aren't many good reasons to kill someone. But even still, doing the same thing the bad guys do generally make bad guys.

Scott and Logan

It won't be a positive one, I can tell you that much. He'd much rather forget. And finding out Logan was anywhere near that will just freak him out. Probably in an aggressive way. So, on the right track for these two.

Chase and Barney Barton

If it pays more than doing drugs and is at least only a little less safe at best, then yeah he's up for it.

Strange and Pietro Maximoff

He would not react very well to it. In fact, if she did do such a thing she might not be his apprentice for very long. He'd actually be more concerned with what sort of ideas/effects an undead person would have on her. Twin or not.

Strange and Reed Richards

Strange scoffs at SWORD. He doesn't find them 100% competent, at least not yet. But he does recognize they have their uses for extending his reach of knowledge beyond what he might have he just won't admit it out loud So he's not opposed to popping in every now and then knowing it's harder for them to find him than he them. Even if they do share a connection with a certain extraterrestrial ambassador.

Plus, Reed is one of those people whose science comes dangerously close to magic, which would cause many mixed concerns to Strange.

Doreen and Logan

Hi there http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 01:11 PM
Wanda Maximoff
Scarlet Witch
Mutant
APP
PLOT
She / Her
Storm
is Offline

Wanda & Strange

Notice me, Senpai

I really like the idea of Stephen helping her out with her powers and figuring out what kind of mess they are. Perhaps this time around she has already been training with him for a little while, but is still super confused as to what her powers can really do? I welcome any ideas/threads!

Kate & Peter

Young Superheroes

I don't have a specific suggestion for these two, I just like the idea of them teaming up for some reason and getting in trouble somehow. Which is what Kate does best, after being the best Hawkeye!

PM
^
Spidey
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 05:25 PM
Spidey
High Priest of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Twenty-Four
He
Web guy
is Offline

Strange and Wanda Maximoff

I am very down with Strange having had her under his wing for a bit. A lot about her abilities scares him, which is why he does want to make sure he steers her right.

Though if he hears about her bringing people back to life, things might get a bit rocky..

Don't need anything too specific, these two are gold. Classic team up would be loads of fun, I'd be super down. Spider-Man has been a thing for almost ten years, so he'd be pretty good at being in trouble by now.

Doreen and Katherine Bishop

Speaking of team ups though, Squirrel girl is very much into shenanigans as well.
PM
^
Billy Kaplan
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:04 PM
Mutant
APP
PLOT
he/him
Kiko
is Offline

I can absolutely confirm that Billy is trying his best under Strange's tutelage. But also he's way too enthusiastic and maybe trying to be like his idols so... y'know, that'll end really well.

BILLY & Peter Parker

Billy wishes he could be as cool as Spiderman. I figure he's lowkey trying to step onto the vigilante scene (and probably doing a poor job of it), so maybe we could do some hero teamup? Or less teamup and more "oh god this is a disaster" from Billy.

CLINT & Peter Parker

I honestly have no solid ideas, I just need Spiderman + Hawkeye friendship.
PM
^
Spidey
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 05:15 PM
Spidey
High Priest of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Twenty-Four
He
Web guy
is Offline

Strange and Billy Kaplan

I mean, Strange says as long as he's one of the idols then that might go fairly well.

We could have this be a new thing or be something that's been going on, I know the case was Charles pushing the magic kid toward him lol. We can make that work any way.

Peter and Billy Kaplan

Peter also wishes he was as cool as Spider-Man it's sometimes difficult for him to believe he's even that person. A team up of sorts would work, and Billy can learn how thoroughly uncool he really is.

Peter and Clint Barton

FRIENDSHIP. But really tho, that'd be dope. They can talk about dog cops.

I don't know how involved Clint is, if he's into local vigilantism or not, or was part of the battle of New York, but either way Spider-Man has been around for a WHILE, so if Clint is in New York there's no way Spidey hasn't crossed his rader.
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 06:26 PM
Victor Creed
Sabretooth
Mutant
APP
PLOT
His/Him/He
Sabe
is Offline

Victor & Scott Summers

Heya kid, how them nightmares goin? Get any faster?

Please let us get these two together? Johnny feels like crap on a good day and a time bomb every other day with the Rider. Maybe the good Doctor can detect such an entity as Zarathos entering NYC? Pop in for a house call?

PM
^
Gwendolyn Stacy
 Posted: May 3 2018, 12:22 PM
Human
APP
PLOT
She/Her
Magenta
is Offline

Gwen and Peter Parker

Look at them, all grown up. <3 Friends, but maybe they've been off/on a bit? Gwen wants to see the fancy new lab for sure.
PM
^
Spidey
 Posted: May 3 2018, 01:13 PM
Spidey
High Priest of Smut
Admin
APP
PLOT
Twenty-Four
He
Web guy
is Offline

Scott and Victor Creed

Be careful, he has more bite than the average lamb. And he sure as hell isnt going back. But I'm sure Vic would find that exciting.

Strange and Johnny Blaze

I'm sure an entity like that would be very easy to detect, and Strange would certainly be into keeping tabs on and possibly allying with such a vessel.

Peter and Gwendolyn Stacy

Like Peter could ever be off from Gwen forever, shes pretty much all of his personal life? Lol. But hed always at least be looking out for her, maybe always trying to branch into something more with her again when he builds the courage. Definitely willing to show off his cool shit.
PM
^
Victor Creed
 Posted: May 5 2018, 10:42 AM
Victor Creed
Sabretooth
Mutant
APP
PLOT
His/Him/He
Sabe
is Offline

Scott Summersand Victor Creed

Oh he would. But Vic's not invested in taking him back. Actually, if they ever come after him again he might decide there's a need for a little reunion full of therapeutic murder. Is the kid game?

Stephen Strange and Johnny Blaze

I first read this at like 3 AM, and I thought you called Johnny a mess. I nodded along because accurate. <p>
That aside, Strange may have to convince him that he's a friend, Johnny is just settling in with the carnival and getting used to having them again, but he's waiting for the other shoe to drop too.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw.
cfs by black @ code, cts by ree @ shine, cps by sidhe @ shine,
collapsible script by Kismet @ RPG-Directory, code box script by nicole @ shine.
sidebar tabs, skin edits, and templates made by kiko exclusively for wyat.

Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites