Superhuman
APP
PLOT
He/His
Octi
is Offline

Karen Page
29 | human | secretary

This is Karen! She's a secretary, and a budding journalist, who works with two of the greatest, if not most experienced lawyers in New York City. Although she make look docile from the outside, she's been through the ringer, both physically and emotionally, and she's not one you want to mess with.

Even after years spent in the city, Karen hasn't managed to make many lasting friends. She's not exceptionally out-going, but she's a kind, sweet person who's easy enough to get along with, given the right circumstances. It's a little difficult for her to trust people nowadays, considering the still-fresh ordeal with Fisk and his various cronies, but she's a loyal friend once you've made one of her.

Since Fisk's incarceration, the people who want to see Karen dead or indisposed have dwindled drastically. However, working around criminal elements, especially ones you threaten to expose, is more likely than not to make some enemies. Between her amateur sleuthing and being indirectly connected to one of the most infamous vigilantes in New York, it seems that it's only a matter of time before Karen's curious instincts get her in over her head.

Karen's got a big heart; even though trusting people doesn't come as easily as it used to, she has an innate desire to trust and empathize with others. This often leads her looking for the best in people and, every now and then, developing pretty severe crushes when she finds people with a lot of 'best' in them. She's very attracted to a sense of humor, a firm set of morals, and, like most people, a decent smile. It has been a long time since she's found any real companionship, but now more than ever she could use someone to ground her and keep her out of trouble.

STEVE ROGERS
97 | superhuman | ex-avenger

This is Steve! He's just your average skinny asthmatic turned super soldier turned defender of earth turned secret agent turned defender of earth again - you know the type. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

As far as friends go, Steve doesn't have a whole lot of time for them. Fortunately, more often than not, he happens to count his closest friends among his allies. Chances are if you're an Avenger or Avenger-affiliated, you're good in his book. Those who haven't met him need to prove their mettle to become a ally, and their reliability to become a friend.

Enemies are far more numerous - too many to count, really. After the fall of HYDRA, for which he was largely responsible, Steve's made himself a target for HYDRA spies, remnants, and sympathizers. Fortunately, he's... well, Captain America. You can try and cut him down if you want, but fair warning: he can fight you all day.

Steve's been in love, had crushes, and even got a kiss or two throughout his 90+ years, but lovers aren't really in the cards for him right now, considering his globe-trotting, terrorism-stopping Avenger agenda. But, should he find himself in a situation where romance is possible, let it be known that Steve's looking for someone with shared life experience.

Vision
1 | Vision | Avenger

This is Vision! They're a synthetic being made from a little bit of science, a little bit of magic, and a whole lot of style. You can also call them a he or she - they don't mind. They're still getting used to all these human customs and constructs.

Vision understands what friends are by definition, certainly, but does not quite understand the subtle nuances that mark the transition between other categories such as ally or acquaintance. That said, Vision is friendly enough to acquaintances and strangers alike, and considers themself fond of all the Avengers. Anyone who tries to strike up a conversation with them will likely find their attempt well received.

Enemies as a subset of interpersonal relationships makes much more sense to Vision. Anyone with ill intentions towards others, or who seeks to blatantly disturb the peace, could be considered an enemy. Vision has none, personally, but as an Avenger, they understand that it is part of their job to maintain order regardless of what enemies they may make as a result.

The concept that remains beyond their understanding is lovers. Again, Vision is not certain what differentiates a friend from a lover; obviously it has to do with biology and the rapid influx of testosterone and estrogen and dopamine and serotonin within the mammalian brain. However, Vision does not experience the sensations these chemicals produce the same way humans do - at least, not that they're aware of quite yet.

PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 01:04 PM
Wanda Maximoff
Scarlet Witch
Mutant
APP
PLOT
She / Her
Storm
is Offline

Wanda & Steve

Big Brother

Although this time around Ultron wasn't here to be a weird father figure to Wanda, she still ended up joining the Avengers. And as you know, I really like that sort of protective older brother kind of relationship Steve had with Wanda, so I'm up for any and all plots!

Wanda & Vision

That's Not Paprika

Either "just" friends or something else, I'd also love to have a thread with these two. Vision doesn't quite understand what it means to "be human", Wanda is melodramatic and thinks she's doing "human" all wrong. I'm sure there's opportunity for interesting threads!

Kate & Karen

Sleuthing Partners

I'm resisting the urge to be mean and throw Elektra at you, but... maybe later ;)

Karen is a journalist. Kate is a super awesome private investigator part time superhero! They should definitely team up because I'm sure it would end well for everyone, and they wouldn't get in trouble at all!

PM
^
Billy Kaplan
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:12 PM
Mutant
APP
PLOT
he/him
Kiko
is Offline

CLINT & Steve Rogers

If Steve ever needs an excuse to chill in Brooklyn for a while, Clint's place is always available. And teeming with Russian mob members, someone come help him.

BILLY & Steve Rogers

Excuse me as I chuck the biggest fanboy at the first Avenger, but honestly, Billy will lose his mind if he ever runs into Steve. Which means he should. and we could make it worse by having Billy do vigilante things that go oh so wrong because magic is unpredictable, and he's just a mess in general right now.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw.
cfs by black @ code, cts by ree @ shine, cps by sidhe @ shine,
collapsible script by Kismet @ RPG-Directory, code box script by nicole @ shine.
sidebar tabs, skin edits, and templates made by kiko exclusively for wyat.

Marvel Topsites Shadowplay Topsites