WYAT Staff doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
character's age: n/a
character's pronouns: they/them
link to app: No Information
link to shipper: No Information
gif of character: http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r633/hartless137/wmat/wyat-staff-1_zpsizeqytyq.gif
player's alias: staff team
player's pronouns: they/them
player's timezone: n/a
character's codename: shared staff account
Joined: 11-June 16
Last Seen: May 31 2018, 11:04 AM
Local Time: Aug 14 2018, 10:05 PM
0 posts ( per day)
( % of total forum posts )
Mar 19 2018, 06:09 PM
Below you'll find the site's lovely members and the characters they play! Copy the code below and post it as a reply to this thread, and every time you add a character to your arsenal, don't forget to update your post!
optional intro, if you want to put something here, it's not mandatory
[MEMBER=IMAGE HERE]@[Username here] | member group[/MEMBER][/POST2]
To add a character:
|[MEMBER=IMAGE HERE]@[Username here] | member group[/MEMBER]|
Jan 22 2017, 02:49 AM
the sokovia accords
Ratified by the United Nations Security Council, the Sokovia Accords serve as a framework for regulating individuals with abilities, both as members of private organizations and individual vigilantes. While technically international law, countries within the United Nations are the ones responsible for upholding the laws themselves. Each individual country is also required to create and uphold a Superhuman Registration Act in tandem with the Accords.
Regulations within the Accords are as follows:
- Any individual with abilities are required to register with their respective government. "Abilities" are classified as any power, technology, or enhancement that elevates some trait of the individual beyond human capabilities, regardless of source or intention. Abilities will be categorized by threat level and those deemed high risk will wear a tracking bracelet or choose to forfeit any and all paraphernalia related to their abilities. Those who are unable to forfeit abilities will face prosecution for failure to wear the assigned bracelet. Additionally, any individuals with innate abilities will be required to wear tracking bracelets regardless of their involvement with sanctioned teams. This may extend to those who are found through medical screening to be highly likely to develop abilities in the future.
- Any teams with individuals that possess abilities are no longer able to act as a private organization and will submit to supervision under both their respective government and the United Nations. At any time, either their federal government or the United Nations may order the team to assist in a conflict or to withdraw. Any action, either within their country's borders or internationally, must be cleared by their respective government or an authorized subcommittee before action is taken. (Addendum: In extreme situations, i.e. the invasion of an alien race, defensive action may be taken without express approval, but a hearing will be called after the conflict to determine the necessity of any and all actions taken.)
- Any team or individual serving as a government agent who refuses a direct order will face disciplinary action, which may include anything from misdemeanor fines to criminal charges. Teams in violation of commands may be disbanded.
- Any individual with abilities may not cross international boundaries without the express permission of all countries involved.
- Any individual with abilities who refuses to register with their respective government, who interferes with the registration of others, or who obstructs those serving under the Accords will be arrested and detained until a trial can be arranged.
- Local law enforcement may employ individuals with abilities to supplement regular activities.
- Tampering with or removing assigned tracking bracelet will result in imprisonment.
- Any registered individual who is deemed to be a threat to the general population may be detained to ensure public safety.
- Any research into abilities must be cleared by both the respective government and a United Nations subcommittee. This includes observation of powers, as well as research into cures or methods to suppress powers. At any time this research may be requested by government officials and must be surrendered in it's entire, unedited form. Failure to comply will result in arrest and prosecution.
- The creation of self-aware A.I. is strictly prohibited.
Jul 8 2016, 03:48 PM
If you've got an open thread, post it up here! Be sure to give a brief description so people know where it takes place and what you're looking for as well.
Jun 10 2016, 02:12 AM
Owned by Tony Stark and run by Pepper Potts, Stark Industries is one of the most successful Fortune 500 companies in the Western Hemisphere. Once well known for producing weaponry, ever since Tony's abduction, the company has turned over a new leaf, instead focusing on clean energy, new technology, and private security. Recently, the company has started a scholarship initiative aimed at bringing in brilliant young minds and giving them the resources necessary to achieve their goals. Employees:
- Pepper Potts - CEO
- Tony Stark - Chairman, Head of R&D
The Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, is an international peacekeeping, law-enforcement, and counter-terrorism organization officially sanctioned by the United Nations World Security Council. SHIELD was founded to counter technologically advanced threats, particularly in response to the growing threat of Hydra at the time. SHIELD is currently the largest peacekeeping organization to date.Members:
- Nicholas J. Fury - Director
The Sentient World Observation and Response Department is a counter terrorism and intelligence agency focused on preventing extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional threats to world security. Though the organization if a subsidiary of SHIELD, SWORD seems to work almost entirely on its own.Members:
The Avengers is a group of individuals with extraordinary powers and/or abilities dedicated to protecting the Earth from any and all super-powered threats. Following their necessary banding together during the battle of New York, they became an official non-profit peacekeeping organization funded by the Maria Stark Foundation under the sanction of the World Security Council and SHIELD.Members:
- Wanda Maximoff
- James Rhodes
- Steve Rogers
- Natasha Romanoff
- Sam Wilson
The X-Men is a private security outfit created, owned, and funded by Professor Charles Xavier with the interest of maintaining peace between the baseline human community and 'mutants.' The team is comprised of mutant individuals who are educated or employed by Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters in order to combat mutant and super powered threats to humanity.Active Members:
- Charle's Xavier - Founder/Leader
- Scott Summers
The Brotherhood of Mutants
The Brotherhood is a group of mutant individuals created and led by Erik Lehnsherr (aka Magneto) meant to execute the supremacy of mutants through many (more often extreme) means necessary.Members:
- Erik Lensherr (Magneto) - Founder/Leader
Founded by the current Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange, The Order is a secret organization of individuals meant to combat extraterrestrial and extra-dimensional threats to the universe as a whole.Members:
- Stephen Strange - Founder/Leader
As groups are formed on-site, their descriptions will be added to this post! PM this account with a description and a roster of people involved, and we'll add it to this post.
Jun 10 2016, 02:08 AM
Plain ol' squishy Homo sapiens! They don't have fancy powers or anything like that, but that doesn't mean they can't be special. Some humans are actually pretty badass! (See: most of the AoS cast.)
These are humans with a bit of an extra boost! Be it a super serum that strengthens them, a radioactive spider bite, or chemicals splashed in the eyes, these characters were once "normal", but now have a little something extra. Or a lot. It varies, honestly.
Thousands of years ago, the Kree came to Earth and genetically altered a select few humans. These bloodlines grew silently over the years, if only because their powers never manifest unless
they come in contact with a Terrigen crystal (or, thanks to SHIELD, fish that have ingested the remains of the crystals). Once exposed, though, the individual undergoes a cocooning process known as Terrigenesis, and they emerge on the other side with a unique power.
The X-Gene is what grants these people their power. All mutants are born with the mutation, and their abilities manifest around puberty. Some individuals even have a secondary mutation, though there's no guarantee that it will ever manifest.
Earth isn't the only planet out there, and humans aren't the only sentient lifeform in the universe. There are countless other races from other planets - but for simplicity, any race not originating from Earth would be considered "alien".
(AND OK BUT LISTEN UP, THEY NEED TO HAVE BEEN ON EARTH FOR A WHILE K? We aren't necessarily accepting all
aliens, and not all propositions for why they've been on Earth will fly. Proceed with caution, friends.)